Monday, January 16, 2012

Flying Two Colors in 2012!

2012 is shaping up to be a wonderful year for racing. I personally have been seeing more and more people riding recently than I have in years past. Maybe its me, but there seems to be a lot of momentum coming into the season. Personally I am motivated as I ever have been! Hope you are too....

I am exited to be flying two colors come this 2012 race season. One team is brand new and the other is just new to me.

First up is Go! Racing.. Mixed and matched group of local dudes (Joetown/KC) who love racing..
Check um out, like them and follow them!
Check it out on FB -  http://www.facebook.com/TeamGoRacing 

Second up it Team TWINSIX! I am super stoked to be apart of Team TwinSix Heavy Metal this year!
My profile can be found here -  http://www.twinsix.com/team/bios/jason-douglas/ 

Check um out, like them and follow them!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Brother, you will be missed by more than just me on the old E-team. Best of luck to you! Dont let the new colors keep us from riding together. i'm still awaiting the Jo-town tour......
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks brother! Going to miss you guys also... The colors are the only thing changing buddy, we'll ride anytime..

    ReplyDelete