Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hawley Crap, its been a while...

Life/work has been insane as of lately and haven't had time to do much of anything. Still riding though, just has to happen before the sun comes up. You get used to it..

So much has happened I don't even know where to start other than my first taste of MTB racing for the season is this Sunday. I am so excited I cant stand it.

Spring training has been good to me so far. Still un-tested, but with the help of PTC and Paleo I am in the best shape of my life, or really close to it anyway.

However, from the looks of the latest race reports, so is everyone else!!
With JP now in the mix in our age group, I get to race for 4th now!!! Exciting!!! (sarcasm)

BoneBender is this Sunday, man I hope the rain holds off a bit. I am so excited though, I haven't raced since cross, I would race in any condition right now. 6 hour duo for me and Hoppe.. Hope his wife has laid off the cooking!!!


I do get to race in two rad Jerseys this year! Completely stoked about it. Yes I used Rad and Stoked, I'm awesome like that...
Roger sporting the GO Racing Kit! 
Me in the TwinSix Medal
Alright, next up will be a race report! Hopefully!!

Owe, one more thing... Wait two things...
One.....Get with it and get a Twitter account.Seriously.
Two....Hope you watched Flanders and Paris-Roubaix! Why is it that when Boonen attacks at 55km for a win he is doping, Cancellara does it and he is clean but has a motor in his bike?

Great links if your bored and like to read about leg shavers...
Red Kite Prayer has some great articles for the classics season.
DC! Always good stuff..
VeloNews, De Vlaeminck and Boonen Drama
Elcyclista, One Tough Spaniard

1 comment: