Monday, April 30, 2012

Help Local (KC) Girl to Race in Europe!

Okay, just did some looking at the Tour, don't think its Europe. But hey, Canada is cool too!

Click here to go to her blog to donate...




I will be joining 3 other girls from the Midwest on July 10 and competing in a five day stage race, Tour style. There are only 25 female teams in the world that are allowed to enter and each team will have 4 girls. I am super excited about the opportunity to race with the best girls from all over the world! This will be a huge learning experience and will help me advance towards my future cycling career goals (Collegiate and Pro) as well as provide some great exposure. Hopefully I will meet some new friends who love bikes as much as I do along the way.

The Tour de la relève internationale de Rimouski is a six-stage cycling race organized for male and female Cadets (15-16 years old) as well as for female Juniors (17-18 years old).

I need your financial support to make this trip happen and am hopeful you are able to make a contribution. Every little bit counts and it is easy to make a donation using the button below, no amount is to small or to large!

Thank you for your support,
Karen Brocket (AKA K-Rocket)

No comments:

Post a Comment