Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finally!

Got to ride my bike outside! Hells to the Yess!

I don't know if it was because my legs were kinda fresh. Maybe it was because its almost 40 degrees out and I am just happy to be off the trainer. But... I felt really, really good on the bike today....

It can't be the time I spent on the trainer? That would suck so bad to find out those damn things actually work. Its just not right.... All out of excuses now...
Been doing a bunch of intervals on the trainer. Simply because I hate the things and I can't stand to be on them, especially for any time longer than an hour. So I just dial up the intensity.
I do think I need to make my intervals longer than a minute. Come to find out one min is about enough time to rock the first half of the hills... Second half, not so much...
Actually, I don't "feel" that it helped out much on the hills... However the flats were a different story... So basically I can get from my house to my hill training route, reallll quick. Then its back to reality...

View from on top of Broadway. Come to find out blogging gives you a great excuse to catch your breath.
Anyway, enough of the ramblings. Felt damn good to get out... Got to get them climbing legs back, Big City Boys think they are going to call me out on my home turf! Robidoux at Krug. May 7th this year....

On another note, looks like the hippy is having fun at Croby S.

Peace...... hope to see some of you Sat a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment