Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's that time of year.

Cross racing is coming to a close, which is fine by me. Now don't get me wrong, I love racing cross. I am just having one heck of a time convincing myself to train at any kind of intensity lately.

So its getting to be that time of year I find my weight creeping upwards and my avg speed on rides creeping downward. Usually I would be flipping out right about now, but with a full season behind, I am okay with letting by legs relax a little before I get back in training mode again for the spring.

There are a bunch of Cross races this week, on up to next weekend. I am not sure if I will be doing any of them though. My form is definitely fading and I have been riding like I have a bag of bricks tied to my waist. I hate racing and not being competitive. Simply participating is not very fun for me.

So we will see, perhaps after my sugar cookie hangover is gone, I might feel a bit differently by the weekend. Who knows...

One thing hasne't changed though. My disdain for trainers. I think I have ADHD or something, I have been on it twice and I can't bare the thought of a third time.



Check out what I got my little man for Christmas, his first bike! Sweeeet... I can't wait to get him out on two wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment