Friday, March 16, 2012

Hardman? not so much...

Now I like the dude, he is a pretty fast sprinter, but he will never be the best. Garmin and Mr. V has put a ton of time and energy into him and has even spoken of his classics chances, green jersey chances, etc. etc...

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr. V...Its not going to happen, not ever...

You might be asking yourself. Why do you think this? JDoug, your an armature racer at best, you don't even race open in CX? Hell, you don't even race with those skinny tires on the road?

Its because of this!!!
Now I am not saying that hitting the deck in the middle of the Tour (I think it was the Tour anyway) does not hurt like hell.  I know your in a huge amount of pain at this point. But your crying dude! In the Tour!

Its that simple, time could prove me wrong, but it won't. I have never gotten this image out of my head since I first saw it. Hash? yes! Honest? Absolutely! Right? You betcha!

Hardmen make this sport so friggen awesome!!!! Now that you have seen this, you will need to go over to Big Ring Riding for a little while to Man up a bit before the weekend starts....

That is all... And no, he won't even be top 5 at San Remo....

No comments:

Post a Comment