Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life......

Well, life is crazy over at casa de JDoug.... I have tons of motivation, perhaps too much to be good for me... What I have in motivation, gets lost on time...

Looks like I am going to miss the next two weekends of racing, which is a bummer... You train, train and train some more, eat the same chicken/fish - veggies - rice/pasta in order to accomplish some goals, then life gets in the way and you can't take the test... Which for me is trying my hardest to beat other dudes (or more recently, getting my butt whooped) in bike races... Hey, I never said my view on things were healthy...

I will have to live vicariously through by racing buddies... Good luck this weekend in Warsaw, or wherever you might be racing...And good luck the following weekend at KC Cup!!

Down N Dirty -  6/5/11 - This one is a fun race and for me a good one as it does not have the rocks as Clinton, Manhattan, Swope, Landahl, etc..... I still have no technical skills...

KC Cup - 6/12/11 - This one is a real bummer to miss, its the MO state championship race. Being out at Landahl says that my showing would not be spectacular, but races like this always bring out your A game. Its the ones that motivate you to get your arse outside and ride in 15 degree weather in January and February, or out of bed at 5:30am. Well, you got me there, 6:00 - 7:00am..


Owe well, there will always be other races....Good luck to all the Ethos boys and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment