Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nothing to report...

I got nothing.... Just training, which is getting boring... Boring enough that I can't bother my two readers with another post that I rode some gravel or some hills, whatever.... Blaaaaa.....

I do have a pic to post though... Last Tour of MO... One of my favorite roadies, Pre world champ at the time too.... Yeah, dude is awesome....

Yeah, that's me, same favorite hat, just add a beer belly and some man boobs..... Funny, I thought I was in shape at the time... HAD NO IDEA.....

Can't express enough how disappointed I am at our MO legislators to pass up this wonderful opportunity to bring world class cycling to Missouri. Well I guess CO will benefit from the millions of dollars generated by an event of this caliper. Sad that partisan politics was soley responsible for decisions made in Jefferson City.. At least how I understood it... I could go on and on, but its too late for all that...

Owe, did order a frame from Bike Source in KC... Riding a Stumpjumper M5 frame this year... Not going to race the 5.5 lbs Karate Monkey in Cat 1... Still going to ride it tho, its smooth as silk on singletrack, just heavy...Anyway
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment