Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gravel

Found some time Saturday to head out of town a bit and hit up the Gravel... Felt great....
Its nice to be able to measure yourself by this route... Found out I am light years ahead of a year and two ago.. The hills that used to kick my arse I found were not even that challenging... I am not saying that I am in this awesome shape now, just that I was reaaaally bad then..
This is a Hill by the rock quarry, man it looks like the surface of the moon in there... All in all it was a nice 2hr+ ride... Legs needed that...

Owe and I found some more chickens....

Well today I am going to undo all the work I put in yesterday... Staying off the cpu so I don't see how Paris-Nice went today... Its on Versus, so I am going to do my new ritual of eating buffalo wings and some IPA's and watch some racing....

Back to training on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment