Friday, August 26, 2011

Early Morning Riding

About a month ago I came to the realization that squeezing half hour or if I am lucky a complete hour of riding in during (I am self employed, so hold your slacker comments to yourselves) and/or after work was not working.
Basically it was getting me really prepared to do half of a race... I was dying out there past the hour fifteen mark...

Sooooo, time for some improvisation, tweaked riding time to early morning... This sucked as first, but you know, I actually enjoy it now... I also can consistently get longer rides in, all you do is get your arse out of bed and put the lights on and go...


Early rides do have its perks!



On another note, lost a good man this week in Bob Bailey. I knew Bob as a always a riot to be around and he defiantly had a severe case of Cycling OCD! Like the rest of us! My deepest regards to his family and friends...

Finally, its off to race this Sunday... Taking on the Tall Oaks Challenge with CHoppe.. Its going to be fast! I know plenty of heavy hitters attending, mainly my teammates! Going to be fun....



No comments:

Post a Comment